Shea Butter Tub 1kg
Deluxe Shea Butter® Tub Range
Recent years have seen increased use of Shea butter in many products including skincare and beauty creams, lotions, soaps, shampoos, hair conditioners, massage oils, and lip balms.
The benefits of this wonderful product are many and by no means limited to the following:
- Helps to prevent skin aging and weather damage
- Effectively used in the treatment of very dry skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- Antioxidants smooth wrinkles and scars
- Promotes muscle recovery and reduces inflammation
- Treats stretch marks, cracked skin, burns, and rashes
- Moisturises and promotes skin softness and elasticity
- Promotes hair growth and recovery
- Fortifies cuticles and nails
- Used as massage oil for babies and adults alike, and also a relaxer for stiff muscles due to it containing anti-inflammatory, emollient and humectant properties.
Commercially, our Shea butter is widely used in soaps as well as cosmetics as a moisturiser, salve or lotion. The chocolate industry has been known to mix Shea butter with other oils as a substitute for cocoa butter. It is also used as a waterproofing wax and in candle making.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Unrefined Shea Butter.
Deluxe Shea butter is natural, pure and completely organic.